Benefits of salah
There are many benefits. Here we will tell you some of them:
♦ The body and clothes of a namaazi (musalli or one who prays salah ) are always neat and clean.
♦ Allah, the Almighty, is pleased with one who says salah.
♦ Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه و سلم ) is pleased with a musalli.
♦ Allah, the Almighty, favors those who pray salah.
♦ Good men hold a musalli in high esteem.
♦ A musalli is saved from many evil deeds.
♦ Allah, the Almighty, keeps a musalli in peace and comfort after his death.
- Prayer is the shield against evil deeds and bad habits. Allah Almighty says in the Noble Quran: “Verily, prayer restrains (oneself) from shameful and unjust deeds…” (Quran, 29:45)
- Prayer is the preferred means of invoking Allah Almighty. When a person worships Allah he or she develops a connection with Him and any invocation within that or after that connection is bound to be accepted by Allah more compared to invocation done in any other circumstance.
- Islamic equality shows through prayers. When Muslims offer prayer in the congregation, rich and poor, high and low, all stand shoulder to shoulder. It is the best scene of mankind’s equality in the religion Islam.
- Prayer satisfies our spiritual needs to be in contact with our Creator. This gives the soul peace and pleasure.
- Those who pray five daily prayers become humble that Almighty Allah loved and associated its success. Allah (SWT) says in the Holy Quran: “Successful indeed are the believers, who are humble in their prayers.” (Quran, 23:1-2)
- Muslims become pious and moves on the righteous path. In this regard, prayer has a great role to play as it promotes Taqwa or piety among believers.
- Prayer safeguards one’s physical and spiritual health.
- Those who offer five daily prayers their heart strengthens with the faith of Allah Almighty.
- Performing prayers is a means of developing a connection with Allah Almighty and when a Muslim does so five times a day, then the consequent relationship is to naturally grow strong.
- Prayer saves Muslims from the Hellfire. The daily five prayers are a source of comfort for the Muslims.
- By offering prayer, a Muslim’s misdeeds are forgiven, his good deeds duplicated and then get closer to the Lord of the Heavens and the Earth.
- Those who offer prayers daily can easily get rid of laziness.
- Salah brings on the blessings and mercy of Allah (SWT).
- Salah is the nourishment for the soul.
- Salah keeps us away harmful things.
- Salah strengthens the heart.
- Salah increases one’s physical strength.
- Prayer brings on blessings from Allah SWT.
- Salah keeps away the Shaitan.